What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An easy to follow horse betting system that helps you win maiden races
- Revealing to you the standards for maidens with speed and their desire to win in the appropriate race
- Covering the wide range of factors in determining a maiden winner
- Helping you unlock the myths and heartaches behind maiden races
- Showing you exactly what you need to know about maiden races
- Helping you to increase your win percentages
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Maiden Magic scores 71.07/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.maidenhorsebettingsystem.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: maidenhorsebettingsystem.com you’ll also be taken through to maidenhorsebettingsystem.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)